Common tree species for solid wood furniture:
1. Korean pine: light and soft material, moderate strength, good dryness, water resistance, corrosion resistance, processing, finishing, coloring, good cementation.
2. White pine: light and soft material, elastic, fine and uniform structure, good dryness, water resistance, corrosion resistance, good processing, finishing, coloring and cementation. White pine is stronger than Korean pine.
3. Birch: The material is slightly heavy and hard, the structure is fine, the strength is high, and the processability, finishing and gluing are good.
4. Paulownia: The material is very light and soft, the structure is rough, the hydroelectric surface is not smooth, the dryness is good, and it does not warp and crack.
5. Basswood: slightly soft and soft material, slightly finer structure, silky luster, not easy to crack, good processing, finishing, coloring, cementing, corrosion resistance, slightly warped when dry.
6. Fraxinus mandshurica: The material is slightly heavy and hard, the pattern is beautiful, the structure is rough, the processing is easy, the toughness is large, the coating and gluing are good, and the dryness is average.
7. Elm: beautiful pattern, rough structure, good workability, finishing, good adhesion, poor drying, easy to crack and warp.
8. Oak: hard material, rough structure, high strength, difficult to process, good coloring and finishing, poor adhesion, easy to dry and easy to crack.
9. Beech: The material is hard, the texture is straight, the structure is fine, wear-resistant and shiny, and it is not easy to deform when dry, and has good processing, finishing and gluing.
10. Maple: moderate weight, fine structure, easy to process, smooth cutting surface, good finishing and gluing, and warping when drying.
11. Camphor wood: moderate in weight, fine in structure, fragrant, not easily deformed when dry, good in processing, finishing and gluing.
12. Willow: The material is moderate, the structure is slightly rough, the processing is easy, and the bonding and finishing performance is good. Slightly cracked and warped when dry. Plywood made of willow is called Philippine board.
13. Rosewood: Hard material, rich texture, medium structure, corrosion resistance, not easy to dry, smooth cutting surface, good finishing and gluing.
14. Red sandalwood (mahogany): hard material, rich texture, rough structure, strong durability, glossy, smooth cutting surface.
15. Walnut Catalpa: Good material, smooth planed surface, corrosion resistance, not easy to warp, shiny, excellent wood toughness.
16. Rubber wood: clear texture, hard material, rough structure, easy processing, good coating and gluing.
17. Oak: Mountain-shaped wood grain, the touch surface has a good texture. Hard texture, firm structure, long service life, high grade, suitable for making European-style furniture, not easy to absorb water, corrosion resistance, high strength.
18. Wood-based panels, commonly used plywood, five-plywood, fiberboard, particleboard, hollow board, etc. Due to the different combined structures of various wood-based panels, it can overcome the shortcomings of wood expansion, warping, cracking, etc., so it has many advantages when used in furniture.